PO Box 20591
Lehigh Valley, PA 18002-0591
www.LVArtsCouncil.org / www.LVArtsBoxOffice.org
Welcome to “Inside Lehigh Valley Arts,” the Lehigh Valley Arts Council’s blog.
For over thirty years, the Lehigh Valley Arts Council has promoted arts awareness and advocated its value.
We represent more than 500 arts patrons, artists, nonprofit cultural groups and arts businesses.
Arts Council services include informational publications, professional development, workshops, grant funding through Pennsylvania Partners in the Arts, development of increased accessibility through the lens of the arts, and cooperative regional marketing initiatives.
In the Lehigh Valley, you’ll find everything from sculpture to symphony, cantatas to cabarets, big bands to bag pipes, festivals to foreign films, paintings to puppetry, Shakespeare to Chopin. The Arts Council brings you the scoop on what’s happening.
For more about us see our website: http://www.LVArtsCouncil.org
To purchase tickets at our box office, please visit: http://www.LVArtsBoxOffice.org
Elise Schaffer, Arts & Access Always Program Administrator (email@example.com)
Tara Henninger, Operations Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Nathalie Lalande, Social Media and Marketing Intern
Garrett Flanagan, Program Development Intern
Lehigh Valley Arts Council Board
- Danielle Kulnis, President, People’s Security Bank & Trust
- Karen Yeakel, Vice President, Dunne Manning
- Bruce Loch, Treasurer, Thurston Royce Gallery of Fine Art, Ltd.
- Samuel E. Cohen, Secretary, Gross McGinley, LLP
- Daniel Kainz, Sculptor
- Elizabeth Keptner, Penn State Lehigh Valley
- Gina Kormanik, Lehigh Valley Workforce Investment Board
- Ann E. Lalik, Penn State Lehigh Valley, Art Gallery
- Elizabeth Massa, Air Products
- Stephen R. La Pierre, LTCI Ind. Eligibility Review Specialists
- Todd Watkins, Lehigh University