840 Hamilton Street, Suite 201
Allentown, Pa. 18101
www.LVArtsCouncil.org / www.LVArtsBoxOffice.org
Welcome to “Inside Lehigh Valley Arts,” the Lehigh Valley Arts Council’s blog.
For over twenty-five years, the Lehigh Valley Arts Council has promoted arts awareness and advocated its value.
We represent more than 500 arts patrons, artists, nonprofit cultural groups and arts businesses.
We are thousands of people who seek access to information about the arts in the Lehigh Valley.
- Membership driven 501c3 organization
- Leadership from Executive Director and administrative staff
- Governed by elected Executive Committee and Board of Directors
I am Randall Forte, Executive Director, and my job with my staff and board is to mobilize the support and funding we need to keep the arts alive in ways that serve our community, schools, businesses, health care, and the artists themselves. As an equity actor myself, I understand the needs.
Arts Council services include informational publications, professional development, workshops, grant funding through Pennsylvania Partners in the Arts, development of increased accessibility through the lens of the arts, and cooperative regional marketing initiatives.
In the LehighValley, you’ll find everything from sculpture to symphony, cantatas to cabarets, big bands to bag pipes, festivals to foreign films, paintings to puppetry, Shakespeare to Chopin. The Arts Council brings you the scoop on what’s happening.
For more about us see our website: http://www.LVArtsCouncil.org
To purchase tickets at our box office, please visit: http://www.LVArtsBoxOffice.org
Randall Forte, Executive Director (email@example.com)
Lauren Beck, Operations Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Zach Kleemeyer, Community Engagement Coordinator (email@example.com)
Lehigh Valley Arts Council Board
- Danielle Kulnis, President, National Penn Bank
- Karen Yeakel, Vice President, CrossAmerica Partners LP
- Bruce Loch, Treasurer, Thurston Royce Gallery of Fine Art, Ltd.
- Samuel E. Cohen, Secretary, Gross McGinley, LLP
- Daniel Kainz, Sculptor
- Gina Kormanik, Lehigh Valley Workforce Investment Board
- Ann E. Lalik, Penn State Lehigh Valley, Art Gallery
- Elizabeth Massa, Air Products
- Stephen R. La Pierre, LTCI Ind. Eligibility Review Specialists
- Thomas Stathos, Community Volunteer
- Todd Watkins, Lehigh University